March 18, 2006 50 Ways To Love Your Country by MoveOn.org
138 pages. Finished 03/18/06.

I had to read sections of this little book for my internship class. I think it's supposed to make us feel like the work we are doing/have done really makes a difference and that the political life is worth all the hassle. The essays were nice and short, giving you just enough to understand the point without becoming too "afterschool special."

It didn't inspire me to do anything more than I've already done but it did make me realize that there are other people out there like me. Perhaps my life path is not as futile as I had once believed it to be.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jenn at 7:55 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.