March 14, 2006 Bookends by Jane Green
358 pages. Finished 3/13/06.

I procrastinated my studying for my midterm by finishing this book last night. It wasn't what I expected. Some of the plot twists were obvious and some were unexpected. There was a detour for too many pages about HIV/AIDS when one of the characters is diagnosed that seemed to be more soapbox than actually advancing the plot. The main character makes one of my dream careers a reality in a way that I never could, which is rather frustrating, but fun at the same time.

All in all, I think the book could have been a lot shorter and still had the same effect, but it was a good distraction from my school reading.

Labels:

posted by Jenn at 1:49 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.