August 17, 2006 Bombshell by Lynda Curnyn
324 pages. Finished 08/17/06.

I had previously read a short story by this author that I really enjoyed. I have had this book on my shelf for a couple years. I was looking forward to reading this book, however, I was quite disappointed.

The book went on for over 300 pages and nothing happened. There was a plotline about the main character's adoption, but it wasn't really about that. There was a plotline about Grace's job, but it wasn't really about that. Grace met a great guy, who was a little bit skittish (about halfway through), but it wasn't really about that either. It wasn't really about anything.

I hate to leave books unfinished and I found myself rushing through this, just to be done with it. Definitely not a fan of Ms. Curnyn after all.

Labels:

posted by Jenn at 9:14 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.