September 23, 2006 sorry Mr. Bill
Well, I didn't get very much further in my quest to finish Bill Clinton's book. It's just too big and heavy to lug back and forth to work everyday. I guess that's why I never got it read before and one of these days I will sit down and read it, but for now, not so much.

I won a Chick Lit sweeps at Bookcrossing, so I have a ton of fluffy chick lit coming my way from all over the world. Fall has always been a great time for me to curl up with a fluffy book and forget about the world.

Hopefully, that will help me catch up on my goal because I am in some serious trouble. I think I need to stop catching up on sleep on the train to and from work and start catching up on books!

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 12:29 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.