December 13, 2006 Just Like Heaven by Mark Levy
240 pages. Finished 12/12/06.

Though I bought the book before the movie came out and had planned to read it before watching the movie, it didn't happen in that order. However, the book and movie are quite a bit different, so the order didn't really affect my feelings about the book. It was a quick read, but I wasn't totally entranced by it. There was a lot of weirdness, but I did enjoy that it was set in my new hometown. I recommend the book over the movie, but only slightly.


I'm obviously not going to make the 50 books in 2006 goal. It was a good target and I will be trying again next year. Without school to take up my time in the first half of the year, I hope I will be able to dedicate some time to reading for fun. Here's to 50 in 2007!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jenn at 2:30 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.