January 20, 2007 Forever in Blue by Ann Brashares
Apparently my penchant for reading books in one whole sitting has continued. Last night, when I posted about Can You Keep a Secret?, I mentioned that I was about 30 pages into Forever in Blue.

Well, this morning, I woke up and finished the whole thing. I took a break to take a shower, but otherwise spent most of the day curled up on the couch, reading. I did that with the last one too.

It was a lot easier for me to dive back into these four lives than I had thought. I was also surprised to see how well I identified with plots of the girls (three of the four to be exact - can you figure out which ones?). As usual, it was a super quick read and I really enjoyed it. I'm sorry to see the series end, but at the same time, she did it so well.

And by the way - I'm now AHEAD of schedule. Go me!

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jenn at 5:45 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.