April 03, 2007 bargain priced rack = kryptonite
I went to Barnes and Noble tonight to pick up a copy of a book written by one of my favorite professors. But even though the book just came out last week, it's "out of print." I dunno. Weird.

But since I was at B&N, I couldn't just walk out empty-handed. One of the professors I met at my future grad school last week recommended that I read as much fiction as possible before I start school again because I won't have the time or inclination once I'm back in the groove of academia. Taking his words to heart, I picked up three books off the Bargain Priced shelves, each for $4.98.

It's a sickness, I swear.

Labels:

posted by Jenn at 10:15 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.