April 21, 2007 Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
This was a quick read and it kept me engaged this week, when little else could. It's a little cliched in that the two leads can't stand each other, but end up falling in love after a brief amount of time. It was interesting to watch someone who doesn't believe in the "fairy tale" and "happily ever after" actually have it happen to her. The characters were pretty interesting and I like seeing how they interacted with each other.

It was a bit more explicit with the sex scenes than I would have expected for this genre, but it was nice to see a less than perfect girl (in terms of figure) get some action from a hottie. I could have done without both sets of parents or at least have one set of parents not be horrible, but I guess not everyone is as lucky as me ;)

Labels:

posted by Jenn at 6:57 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.