April 29, 2007 making inroads
Today is the 119th day of the year. At this point in the year, I should have read 16 books and be well into my 17th one. So, I'm a little bit behind. And I was at the same point last year - 10 books read (most of them for school).

But this year, I'm still feeling strong and I'm choosing books that are of interest to me. Perhaps my literary diet for chick lit isn't all that intellectually stimulating, but it makes me happy. Several times in the past few weeks I've actually almost missed my stop on the subway because I was so engrossed in what I was reading. That hasn't happened to me since junior high!

I probably wouldn't push myself as hard or continue to pick up books when I finish them if it wasn't for this silly goal. So perhaps, it's not a silly goal after all.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 4:10 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.