June 11, 2007 Do You Remember The First Time? by Jenny Colgan
I have to say that the actual plot of this book hit me from out of left field. And for that reason alone, I kinda liked it. Once I got over the initial shock, I wasn't quite as impressed, but it was a quick read and ended up pretty tidy, so I can't complain.

The book is basically 13 Going On 30 in reverse, which is a nice enough concept if I hadn't seen the movie first. I was a bit confused by why some people switched and some people didn't. Ditto why sleeping with the little brother somehow made up for her not sleeping with the older brother when she had the chance. I saw the ending "plot twist" from a mile away, but it was still nice.

Overall, I probably wouldn't turn down another book by this author, but I wouldn't race out to pick one up either.

Labels:

posted by Jenn at 9:46 PM 1 comments

1 Comments:

Nice post, its a really cool blog that you have here, keep up the good work, will be back.

Warm Regards

Biby Cletus - Blog

http://telugubabes.blogspot.com/

By Blogger Biby Cletus, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.