February 08, 2008 The Little Lady Agency by Hester Browne
I grabbed this one up the last time I was at Borders since I had inadvertently grabbed the sequel when I grabbed this sequel as well (must have been the mood I was in!). I knew I needed to read the original first in order to proceed in the series. I've just now seen that there's another book in the series coming out this month, so I must add it to my list straight away.

I rather liked this book, even if it took a bit to get to the point. The main character was likable and funny and the idea behind the agency and in fact, the book was rather genius! The supporting characters (mostly her flatmate and her best friend) were a bit too underdeveloped because half the time I couldn't tell why they even talked to each other, much less why they were friends. The scene at the end was less than satisfying since Melissa wasn't really sticking up for herself, but I guess she did get what she wanted.

I'll definitely be digging into the sequel starting tomorrow and grabbing the 3rd book when I can.

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Jenn at 8:01 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.