March 02, 2008 Even at Costco!
Yesterday, I went to Costco to buy my copy of TurboTax, so I could finally get my taxes done and the government could send me my money! Because of snafus with deductions from my paycheck, I've got next to no money to last me until my next payday (next Friday). However, they cleverly stock the software next to the books, DVDs and CDs at Costco, so I had no choice but to browse the aisle for bargain books.

I restrained myself however and only bought two! The Sophie Kinsella hardback was only $13.59, marked down from $25.00 and the Maeve Binchy paperback was only $4.49, marked down from $7.99. So really, it would have been dumb not to buy them. Right?

Labels: , ,

posted by Jenn at 8:49 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.