March 17, 2008 Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
I grabbed this book last week and literally couldn't put it down. I ended up staying awake until 3am, reading it straight through. I was exhausted the next day, but it was a really great read!

The plot was fresh to me and I didn't expect a lot of the twists and turns that it took. With as much chick lit as I read, it was nice not to see everything coming a mile away. I really loved trying to piece together the main character's life and seeing what was real and what was fake or just too good to be true. The characters were colorful and realistic. I just really liked the book and I was actually sad when it was coming to an end. It had a very movie-type ending, so I'm hoping it gets optioned sooner rather than later.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 5:14 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.