December 25, 2008 Goodnight Nobody by Jennifer Weiner
I wasn't sure whether I would like this book since it's about "mommies" and it's a murder mystery - two things that aren't usually my style. I had gotten this book autographed when it came out over two years ago, but this was the first time I decided to actually dig into it.

I should have known better. Even though it wasn't my usual fare, Jennifer Weiner knows how to write and I loved it. The murder mystery plot kept me guessing all the way to the end (I didn't know whodunit at all!) and the relationships plots kept me interested as well. The book didn't have the usual happy ending bow at the end, but I think that made me like it more. Things don't get solved just because the book is ending and neither was this.

I'm ready for the next Jennifer Weiner outing - as soon as she finishes writing it!

Labels: , ,

posted by Jenn at 9:03 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.