January 15, 2009 Love You to Death by Melissa Senate
Very different book than the last Melissa Senate I read, but still pretty awesome. I read it in about a day (stayed up last night past my bedtime to finish it), so it's definitely a fast read.

The book hooked me right from the first scene and that was before the mystery even started. I had one quibble though. Book is set in Portland, Maine, but the Maine part isn't mentioned right away. Maybe I'm just west coast centered, but the first Portland that I thought of was Oregon, so I got a little confused until the Maine part was clarified.

I loved the mystery, the main character was likable, if a little naive (in a good way) and the main male (love) interest is equal parts frustrating and fabulous (like most good guys). I can't wait to read the next Melissa Senate book in my pile.

Labels: , , ,

posted by Jenn at 3:39 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.