February 19, 2009 Mike, Mike & Me by Wendy Markham
I picked this one up because it reminded me of the two Chrises in my life when I was a teenager. Of course, those memories are better than the book, so that's probably not a good thing.

The book alternates between the present (main character married to Mike with three kids) and the past (where she's with one Mike and meets the second Mike). You spend most of the book trying to figure out which Mike she married and which Mike contacts her as her "one that got away." Except when you finally figure out which one she married and which one she didn't, you don't understand why she still wonders, still cares, still...anything about that Mike. It was a complete letdown and the rest of the book was just totally unsatisfying.

I think I may done with this author. Sigh.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 3:53 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.