February 03, 2009 Slightly Settled by Wendy Markham
This is the second book in a series of "Slightly," so I probably shouldn't have read it first, but whatev. My library didn't have Slightly Single when I was there last, so I ended up with this one.

It was an enjoyable read. I saw a lot of myself in the main character, which was alternately funny and cringe-worthy. I guess if I'd read the first book first, I wouldn't have been rooting for Tracy to have a twist happen with one of the many men in her life, but I kinda was. The ending was a bit unrealistic, but then again, who reads chick lit for realism? A super quick read and fun too.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 4:36 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.