March 23, 2009 Dating Without Novocaine by Lisa Cach
The title sorta gives the ending away, but it's a fun read and I finished it in a day. I definitely think I'll look for more books by this author.

There was a lot more ... "realities" of sex in this book than you usually find in chick lit. There were times I felt like I was back in sex ed with the amount of discussion of spermicide, condoms, etc. I suppose that is the reality of life these days, but it was different to actually read about it in detail.

I could relate to a lot of themes in this book - turning 30, looking for Mr. Forever, etc. I think it made some of the unevenness and obviousness of the ending go away for me. Nothing earth-shattering, but still a good, quick read.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 8:06 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.