May 19, 2009 The Temptation of the Night Jasmine by Lauren Willig
I finished this book about two weeks ago, but had yet to blog about it. It was kinda forgettable, so that's probably why.

This book didn't really tie into the rest of the canon created by Ms. Willig, so it seems like an unimportant sidebar. It's vaguely entertaining, but I found myself skimming a lot. It had also been a while since I last read a book, so I had a hard time remembering which book/couple the main girl's BFF is in this book. I think I need some kind of chart or something because it's a little hard to keep up with. Plus the "cousin" thing really freaked me out. I know it was more of a polite term for mixed company, but still - ewww!

Labels: , , , ,

posted by Jenn at 5:50 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.