July 22, 2009 Learning Curves by Gemma Townley
Well, sometimes the author's name sticks with me, even if the book doesn't. I added a bunch of Gemma Townley books to my library list and finally picked up my first one from that list.

I think it was more enjoyable than my last foray, even if it didn't have the exotic locale. The main character was definitely relatable as was the romance. Didn't get the attraction of the ex-boyfriend at all, but I guess that's why he was the ex. The epilogue didn't really fit with the book at all and I could have done without it. It took about 50 pages to get into the book and get on board with the "subject," but then I was hooked. Finished it in about two days, which is a pretty good read for me.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 7:06 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.