September 09, 2009 Girls' Night Out
I picked this one up at the Arlington County Fair a few weeks ago to support their public library. You know how I'm a sucker for libraries.

It was a solid collection of short stories, better than I remember its predecessor being. There were only one or two stories that I skipped or just didn't finished. Many more that I wished had been continue, if not into full novels, at least taken a bit further. I was shocked to discover that that one of the stories was by a woman who used to do the Gilmore Girls recaps on TWOP. I guess I should have put that together, but I never really paid that much attention.

It also got me thinking about a few short stories I have sitting on the hard drive. Perhaps I'll get the writing bug again this fall.

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 7:12 PM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.