November 19, 2009 Six Weeks To Go
I was on a roll for most of this year. Taking my lunch hour at work and reading was a great way to blow through a ton of books in a short period of time. However, this fall, I've been going home for lunch (which gives me about 20 minutes to eat and watch TV) instead, so I haven't been reading. But with six weeks left and only 7 books until I reach my goal, it's time for me to buckle down and get back to the challenge. I've never been this close to finishing and I don't want to miss the challenge again!

I went to the library on Saturday and picked up a couple of books, reserving others to be transferred to my home library. Here's what's up on the docket:

Labels: ,

posted by Jenn at 9:01 AM 2 comments

2 Comments:

How to be Bad is so much fun :) Looks like a good lineup! Good luck!

By Blogger Katie, at 10:04 AM  

Thanks! I've got some of your other recs on deck for 2010, but that one looked like a great one to close out the year :)

By Blogger Jenn, at 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.