March 13, 2011 The Importance of Being Married by Gemma Townley
I started this book in earnest yesterday, but read most of it in one sitting today. Though the initial premise is a little out there and could be solved by one honest conversation in the second chapter, it was a fun read.

I didn't see all the twists coming, which was a nice surprise. I do wish I felt like I actually knew more about the main character. I know all the things that Jessica Wild is NOT because the author went to great lengths to point that out at every turn. But who she is before this Project Marriage, I'm not sure. I guess we'll never know.

That said, I really did enjoy the friendship between Helen and Jessica as well as some of the folks that Helen brings to Jessica to assist in the Project. You could see who she ends up with from a mile away, but it was an interesting journey to get to that point.

Plan to start the next book in the trilogy at the spa tomorrow while I'm getting my monthly pedicure. Hope it's as fun and as quick a read as this one was.

Labels: , ,

posted by Jenn at 1:33 AM 0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment


Books Read In...
2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011


Powered By
Content on this site is property of Jenn.